Tuesday, December 5, 2006

MORE ABOUT Mr.G The Great.


G G G-gags

Mr.G was walking with a new umbrella opened,with several holes in it!His friends asked ,Why he is having such an umbrella? our genius gave the reply"yesterday' I lost a new one..when I asked about the lost umbrella, everyone asked that how to recognise it and I told that it was black in colour..everyone laughed at me..because most of the umbrellas are Black! Now this big holes in my umby is useful in two ways..easy to recognise and if rain stops I can atleast see it through the hole!!!!"(I told you ,he is really a G..!)

Mr.G was beating his son,holding the progress report(exams marks card)in his hand..saying Maths 1,english 4,Science..5,the boy was crying loudly...!Suddenly G become emotional and started consoling him saying that he must improve to impress in the next exams.But all of a sudden the boy shouted at his dad saying"It is not my Result Card..I got it from under the cupboard..see, your name is written on it ,and not mine!!!Now imagine how he would have reacted to it.:)

No comments: